The Gardener’s Cottage sleeps 6 – 1 double, 1 twin and 1 zip & link (double or twin).
Each cottage has their own private patio and garden. Set in the grounds of the gardens there is a large outdoor swimming pool (May – September) and children’s play area with garden games for all to enjoy. Home grown fruit and vegetables are available seasonally and Adele offers a small but delicious selection of home made cakes cooked fresh to order to make your stay with us even more enjoyable. Please note: This cottage retains its original ‘Dorset winder’ staircase to the upstairs bedrooms and bathrooms. This staircase is steeper and narrower than a modern staircase, so care must be taken and the cottage may not be suitable for some guests with more limited mobility.
- All bed linen and fluffy towels
- Master ensuite bathroom with wall to wall walk in shower, basin and wc
- Upstairs bathroom with shower over bath, basin and wc
- Downstairs bathroom with wall to wall walk in shower, basin and wc
- Woodburning stove with first basket of logs
- Full central heating
- Wifi, Dab Radio/Bluetooth speaker, Smart TV
- Well equipped Kitchen including washing machine, dishwasher, microwave and Nespresso coffee machine.
- Enclosed private garden with patio area, garden furniture and bbq
- Communal use of Large outdoor heated swimming pool (May – September)
- Extensive gardens to explore
- Play area for children (coming soon)
- Garden games
- Onsite parking
- Baby/toddler equipment – please ask for list on booking
- Non-Smoking Cottage
- No pets