The Gardener’s Cottage sleeps 6 – 1 double, 1 twin and 1 zip & link (double or twin).
Each cottage has their own private patio and garden. Set in the grounds of the gardens there is a large outdoor swimming pool (May – September) and children’s play area with garden games for all to enjoy. Home grown fruit and vegetables are available seasonally and Adele offers a small but delicious selection of home made cakes cooked fresh to order to make your stay with us even more enjoyable. Please let us know if you would like us to provide a travel cot. Please note: This cottage retains its original ‘Dorset winder’ staircase to the upstairs bedrooms and bathrooms. This staircase is steeper and narrower than a modern staircase, so care must be taken and the cottage may not be suitable for some guests with more limited mobility.
- All bed linen and fluffy towels
- Master ensuite bathroom with wall to wall walk in shower, basin and wc
- Upstairs bathroom with shower over bath, basin and wc
- Downstairs bathroom with wall to wall walk in shower, basin and wc
- Woodburning stove with first basket of logs
- Full central heating
- Wifi, Dab Radio/Bluetooth speaker, Smart TV
- Well equipped Kitchen including washing machine, dishwasher, microwave and Nespresso coffee machine.
- Enclosed private garden with patio area, garden furniture and bbq
- Communal use of Large outdoor heated swimming pool (May – September)
- Extensive gardens to explore
- Play area for children (coming soon)
- Garden games
- Onsite parking
- Baby/toddler equipment – please ask for list on booking
- Non-Smoking Cottage
- No pets