The Woodcutter’s Cottage sleeps 4 (1 double and 1 twin).
Each cottage has their own private patio and garden. Set in the grounds of the gardens there is a large outdoor heated swimming pool (May – September) and children’s play area (coming soon) with garden games for all to enjoy. Home grown fruit and vegetables are available seasonally and Adele offers a small but delicious selection of home made meals and cakes cooked fresh to order to make your stay with us even more relaxing. Please let us know if you would like us to provide a travel cot. Please note: This cottage retains its original ‘Dorset winder’ staircase to the upstairs bedrooms and bathroom. This staircase is steeper and narrower than a modern staircase, so care must be taken and the cottage may not be suitable for some guests with more limited mobility.
- All bed linen and fluffy towels
- Bathroom with shower over bath, basin and wc
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Woodburning stove with first basket of logs
- Full central heating
- Wifi, Dab Radio/Bluetooth speaker, Smart TV
- Well equipped Kitchen including washing machine, dishwasher, microwave and Nespresso coffee machine.
- Enclosed private garden and patio with garden furniture and bbq
- Use of Large outdoor heated swimming pool (May – September)
- Extensive gardens to explore
- Play area for children (coming soon)
- Garden games
- Onsite parking
- Baby/toddler equipment – please ask for list when booking
- Non-Smoking Cottage
- No pets