The Woodcutter’s Cottage sleeps 4 (1 double and 1 twin).
Each cottage has their own private patio and garden. Set in the grounds of the gardens there is a large outdoor heated swimming pool (May – September) and children’s play area with garden games for all to enjoy. Home grown fruit and vegetables are available seasonally and Adele offers a small but delicious selection of home made cakes cooked fresh to order to make your stay with us even more enjoyable. Please note: This cottage retains its original ‘Dorset winder’ staircase to the upstairs bedrooms and bathroom. This staircase is steeper and narrower than a modern staircase, so care must be taken and the cottage may not be suitable for some guests with more limited mobility.
- All bed linen and fluffy towels
- Bathroom with shower over bath, basin and wc
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Woodburning stove with first basket of logs
- Full central heating
- Wifi, Dab Radio/Bluetooth speaker, Smart TV
- Well equipped Kitchen including washing machine, dishwasher, microwave and Nespresso coffee machine.
- Enclosed private garden and patio with garden furniture and bbq
- Use of Large outdoor heated swimming pool (May – September)
- Extensive gardens to explore
- Play area for children
- Garden games
- Onsite parking
- Baby/toddler equipment – please ask for list when booking
- Non-Smoking Cottage
- No pets